Two-Step Application Process
1) Complete Qualtrics survey with the following information:
- Preferred Pronouns
- Email address
- Payroll Job Title (e.g., Admin Officer 4)
- Working Job Title (e.g., Director of Operations)
- UC Employee ID number
- Division/Unit (if applicable)
- Primary Campus location
- Onsite/remote work status
- Date of Hire in current position (must be on or before September 27, 2021)
- Total Years of UC service
- Supervisor’s name
- Supervisor’s email address
- Whether you have applied to the LDP program in the past
- UPLOAD your current resume
- Name and email address of one person whom we can contact to complete a short six-question survey about your participation. Ideally, this would be your supervisor, but you may refer us to a different individual (e.g., former supervisor or mentor) if you prefer.
After receiving your application, we will contact your supervisor to confirm their acknowledgement of the time commitment involved.
All applications are due by Friday, August 5th, 11:59pm.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by September 7th. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact [email protected].
The LDP was a very thought-provoking, engaging, and rewarding experience of making new connections between ideas and people. I loved the diversity of guest speakers. The small group discussions were like brain food and ear candy to supplement and highlight the guest speakers’ points. Having mentorship through this program has been inspiring, uplifting, and exploratory. Thank you for providing this space for staff of all positions to develop leadership skills!
Marisa McFarlane, MA
Community Internships Specialist, Department of Neurological Surgery